May 17, 2009

A girl after my own heart.

I had last week off of work so I took advantage of only having one baby and tried to get some shopping done. On Tuesday I met up with my friends Megan and McKenzie. McKenzie also brought her 1 1/2 year old son Jackson. We headed into Seattle for some shopping and had a great time. Clover behaved perfectly and sat in the stroller taking it all in. When she was hungry she let me know and I handed her a bottle which she fed to herself and then fell asleep on her own.
This was also the week of our neighborhood garage sale. My neighbor Christy and I put the girls (Christy has a daughter named Sydney who is 2 weeks older than Clover) in the strollers and spent almost an entire day garage sale shopping! It was so much fun and the girls had a good time. We both found quite a few good deals on toys for the girls.
I love having a little shopping buddy :)

Oh yeah, and Clover turned 4 months old on Friday. I can't believe it!
Now she can hold a toy and bring it to her mouth, she can also flail it around and hit herself in the head, haha.....that really confuses her. She can roll from her belly to her back and is trying very hard to role from her back to her belly. She can hold her own bottle...for the most part...sometimes she chooses not too. She loves to talk and laugh and has been watching me very intently when I eat. They say that when babies do this they are about ready to start solids. We're going to hold off until 6 months though.


See, look what I can do!


Clover riding around on Mommy and wearing one of her new bibs from Great G&G Paul. Boy do she need them too. She is a drooling machine these days.



This is Clover's friend Cruz. Aren't they so cute together! It looks like they are trying to hold hands, haha :)






Playing on the floor on a hot summer day. Like most babies, Clover loves to be naked! She is drooling so much now. We could have used one of her new bibs here....instead we just got that blanket fully saturated, mmmmm



Finally the weather is nice and Clover can start wearing some of her sundresses.



This is Clover's friend Peyton that I watch during the week. The girls love to play together on the floor. They are really starting to interact with each other and it's so cute to watch them play.

0 comments: