Feb 3, 2009

She rolled over!


Clover rolled over for the first time.
I set her down on the end of the sofa while I raised the blinds in the morning and she rolled from her tummy to her back!!

3 weeks old: Clover loves to spend time on her belly and sleep on her belly. She loves her binky and pickle juice! She calms right down when we give her any :). She hates being strapped into her car seat, but usually calms down once we are moving. She loves to sit up right against your chest and snuggle. She loves to be carried around in her sling while I do things around the house.

She already out grew her first pair of pajamas. It was very sad for me :( I can’t believe how big she is already getting.

Clover’s Uncle Brian and Aunt Valerie are in town right now meeting her for the first time. She loves to snuggle with her Uncle, you can tell he is in love with her already.

Here is Clover with her Aunt Valerie


Clover found her thumb!

0 comments: