Mar 6, 2009

Cradle cap be gone!


Like every other Mother I was seriously dreading when Clover developed cradle cap. It's just yucky and if you're anything like me, it takes a lot of self control to restrain myself from picking at it. Picking at it makes it worse too because it causes the oils to spread. I asked around to all of my girlfriends and spent an entire afternoon googleing remedies for this. I tried a few things I came across, but nothing really seemed to work very well. It was finally the nurse at Clovers Pediatrician that suggested using the little funny brush that we came home from the hospital with to scrub her scalp with when we shampoo. I thought, Oh! That's what that things for? HA! I had no idea what it was when we got home and unpacked, but for some reason I held on it it.
The nurse was totally right. I started using it just as she suggested every time I shampooed Clovers hair. Ta Da, cadle cap be gone!

0 comments: